Thursday, June 26, 2008

Big Weekend for a Big Boy!


I had a big weekend - went to Miami! First, that's a picture of me and mommy in her car, we stopped because I needed something to eat. Next, that's me a grandpa Smith playing with an educational toy, of course I'm too little and the educational part was lost on me. Then that's grandpa Smith and my cousin Nathen eating an ice creams - hey what about a lick for me?!? Then we got a family portrait taken. Last we came home and I had to go to the doctor and get 4 shots - I did not like that! Mom said I was getting very very big - that's me in the last picture grabbing my toes (it's my favorite game, I call it grabby toes).

My growth stats:
Weight: 16 lbs 3.5 oz
Height: 26.5 inches
Head: 16.5 inches

3 comments:

Renee said...

Oh my goodness, he is so cute! You all look great. It was great to hear from you. When are you coming back up to Va to visit Cathrine? I would love to see you again and meet your little one. You guys look so Happy. Talk to you later. Oh and I have a blog too, you should check it out Jardinefam.blogspot.com

Heidi Totten said...

You are such a hottie! :) Oh yeah - the boys ain't bad, either.

The Price Family said...

Yep, Gavin is a big boy! My girls weighed in just a little (and I mean a little) more than your big guy! Keep up the good work momma!