Friday, October 10, 2008

MY FAVORITE THINGS!

Here's my favorite new toy - a black cord of the computer variety. In fact I learned to crawl so I could get my little hands on one of these. I like to shake the cord in one hand, then pass it to the other hand and shake it in that hand, then pass it back, you get the picture.

That's me with mommy's booby holder. I love to stretch it!

I love to swing the ottoman. Back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. Sometimes I hit myself in the face and then I cry.

I love to read. What I really like to do is rip the pages out of magazines but mommy won't let me have her 'Martha Stewart' anymore.

I really like to crawl into and under things. This picture was taken just after I got my head caught in the box.

I love to kiss mommy! I get a fist full of hair in each hand, squeeze real tight, open my mouth really wide and plant one on her.

Here's daddy putting me to sleep. He's really boring.

2 comments:

The Price Family said...

Ani, I wish I could be there! Gavin is getting to be quite the handsome fellow and I love the picture of him kissing you. Adorable:)

elenapena said...

Oh my goodness, what a cutie!!! How can you stand being around a cute kid like that and not squeeze him or tease him, or bite his chubby skin all the time?
Gavin, you're growing up to be so smart. You look so adorable with your little books open and computer cords hanging. Keep up the good work, boy. Some day I'll hire you as my computer apprentice. :D