Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My 1st Birthday!


First of all, I would like to say HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! I celebrated by throwing everything I could get my little paws on behind the couch. Do you see my cute little T-Shirt that mom bought me? I thought Snoopy was a little childish and I didn't want to wear it. So, to remedy this situation, immediately following these pictures, I spit up all over my shirt and even got some on my pants - HA! I'll show you mommy.

Happy Birthday to Me! Happy Birthday to Me! Happy Birthday to Me! Happy Birthday to Me! I got to go to the park to play, there were other people there too, but mommy's memory card ran out of space so those pictures are on Grandma's camera. Way to go mom, it looks like I don't have any friends.

Mom didn't think she got enough pictures of me at the park, so we did my birthday again on Sunday. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM cupcake!

5 comments:

elenapena said...

Oh Gavin, Gavin, Gavin! How CUTE are you??? Congratulations on surviving your mommy for 1 year ... HA HA ... or should I say congrats to your mommy for surviving YOU for 1 year ... AND keeping you alive! Yay for mommy and daddy! Much love and lots of hugs and kisses!!!

Sara said...

So cute! He looks just like both of you. I love the pictures of him hanging over the back of the couch!!

kemp-y-QUA!! said...

what a cute little face....i bet he is a terror or will be soon. how cute!

Christy and Michael said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GAVIN!

Angela, I got your phone message yesterday, wrote down your phone number and then promptly lost the piece of paper. Give me another call!

Jennifer said...

Gavin is getting so big! Adorable pictures!